NSExplore fwd: Post Atlantic Conference and NS heaven on earth explorations

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008

      All,

      Please see excellent synopsis of the Atlantic Conference and response to my post to NSExlore group by AWS member and tour director Terry Deveau who is leading the last leg of his tour today.  See post # 9072. I hope each of you will be able to save for and attend the conference two years from now in or near Halifax, Nova Scotia.  I am going to try to find a way we can share hostle type lodging, meals beyond the conference, transportation on tours to but the cost as low as possible.  I believe this ongoing 'conference' that started in the Orkney Islands years ago...and the third one is ahead...is far more encompassing across cultural lines and larger in scope and potential within the global big picture than anything else I have ever seen.