A companion Yahoo group - "Precolumbian Inscriptions"

  • Minnesotastan@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18 1:51 PM
      While setting up this group website, I browsed the existing Yahoo
      groups and found one that most members of this group will likely have
      an interest in. It's called "Precolumbian Inscriptions", and
      describes its mission as discussion of "epigraphy, archaeology,
      history and alternative prehistory, cultural origins, migrations, and
      the impact of diffusion on the Americas."

      I've put a link to their site in the "links" section for this group.
      (Ancient Earthworks Society link is also there - please add others)