The Atlantic Conference Aug 15-17, 2008 Nova Scotia

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      THE ATLANTIC CONFERENCE
      THE DEFINITIVE GATHERING
      OF WORLD EXPERTS
      ON THE POSSIBILITY OF
      EARLY TRANS-ATLANTIC CONTACT

      August 15th-17th, 2008.
      Saint Mary's University
      Halifax, Nova Scotia
      http://www.atlanticconference.org/

      Please click into the list of professional and avocational Speakers, the Our Aims of the global organization...working closely with the international Clan Sinclair, First Nation, Mi'kmaq, Anishinaabe tribe, and other groups.

      I shall be assisting the organizers throughout the excellent 3 day conference and five days of post-confernce tours of Nova Scotia, Oak Island and other ancient sites.  Heavily involved with the conference are many others you might know from AAPS,  Ancient American, THOR. Ancient Waterways gatherings,  and other groups: Lee & Joy Pennington (filming a documentary), Rick & Pat Osman/Oopa Loopa Cafe (sponsoring),  Wayne May & staff/Ancient American Magazine (sponsoring), Scott Wolter (a main speaker), Zena Halperen from Long Island, we are hoping William Smith (THOR), possibly Char Bruns (THOR, AAPS) of Ottawa/Duluth. And many from NEARA and other related groups.  Most of us plan to stay over four or five days for the post-conference tours with Nova Scotian (& Ancient Waterways Society member) Terry Deveau: http://www.atlanticconference.org/AtlanticConference-2/PostSchedule.htm

      The conference is still not filled up, the organizers set up the option of an inexpensive $25/day entry fee to hear conference speakers,  so I do hope some of you may be able to attend.

      I reserved a dorm room at St. Mary's for $46/night which includes tax and breakfast, then will look to share cheap lodging with others for the next five days because the campus closes after Sunday.  All of the AAPS members assisting with the international Atlantic Conference are attending and will be actively involved with the AAPS/AAAPF conference October 23-26 in Marquette, Michigan. The AAPS Conference '08 web site once again is: http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=38

      Those of you unable to attend the Atlantic Conference at St. Mary's University, we will have plenty of photos and experiences to share at the Marquette MI conference in Octover.

      Hope to see  some of you others there, too.  Othewise, keep this fine organization in mind for their next conference.

      Cordially,

      M. Susan English
      Ancient Waterways Society
      ....connecting people and resources along ancient Great Lakes-Mississippi Riverways to global port beyond,
      helping us rediscover who we human beings really are.