Surprise Finds at Egypt Temple "Change Everything"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008

      Sorry about the spam message/new member, especially those of you receiving individual messages in your mailbox.  Stan and I try to delete those soon as they pop up on the site.H

       I think many of you here might recall the SEMP Grand Canyon of the Nile article I sent a couple of years ago here about the Five Nile Rivers, the last change in course being 12.000 years ago. Here is an interesting 12/07 National Geographic article from Amy at the Halls of Atlantis group evidencing the Nile running alongside an Egyptian temple:

      http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071217-egypt-temple.html

      Amy also included this Introduction to the Nile article in her post:

      http://www.utdallas.edu/geosciences/remsens/Nile/geology.html