Emailing: image

  • Richard Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      I have been hearing doubts as to the authenticity of the Ica stones, take a look at some of the stones and tell me that they have been done by poor ignorant farmers.
      Murph
      Shortcut to: http://search.netscape.com/search/image?query=ica+stones+photo&page=1&displayCount=20&icid=snap-pic&clickstreamid=-1681739745615530019