Did humans colonize the world by boat?

  • minnesotastan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 10:07 PM
      That's the title of an article published today at
      Discovermagazine.com. The subtitle is "Research suggests our
      ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago."

      Probably nothing new to the faithful here at Ancient Waterways, but
      it's nice to see more of mainstream archaeology coming around to our
      point of view.

      Here's the link for the full three-page article:

      http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

      Enjoy -

      Stan