Fwd: David Hatcher-Childress on Coast to Coast radio next Tues.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008

      All,

      Since many here are familiar with books, articles and nationally  televised documentaries of, or personally know David Hatcher-Childress, I am reposting a letter (below) sent to PreColumbian Inscriptions by Phil Whitley (Brew).  Susan

      David Hatcher Childress will be the main guest on Coast to Coast AM on Tuesday, April 8, 2008. His topic will be "Canyon Artifacts". I'm presuming they mean the Grand Canyon.

      David's website is the World Explorers Club

       (A snip from the website):
      [By 1984, Childress had written two books about his journeys, Lost Cities of Africa and Arabia and Lost Cities of China, Central Asia and India. Further expeditions to South America in the 1980s resulted in Lost Cities and Ancient Mysteries of South America, which became a top-ten seller in Brazil. Childress has continued his global research and has rounded out his series with Lost Cities of Ancient Lemuria & the Pacific; Lost Cities of North and Central America; Lost Cities of Atlantis, Ancient Europe & the Mediterranean. His style is an entertaining blend of personal experience and well-researched fact...]

      (Emphasis mine)

      This just may be a great broadcast!

      Brew