Off topic

  • minnesotastan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2008
      About two months ago I started a blog, which now has about 200 entries
      in it. It's not themed on archaeology, anthropology, diffusion
      studies or such (which I plan to continue posting at this website),
      though those topics may eventually find their way there. At the
      moment it's mostly exotica and curiosities gleaned from websurfing.
      Members of the Ancient Waterways Society are welcome to visit and
      browse. I'm at this url -

      http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/

      Over and out,

      Stan