Re: Old Copper Culture web site-Kentucky coal mining

  • minnesotastan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      I had previously encountered that website, which certainly is, to my
      knowledge, the premier Copper Culture artifact collection online.
      Those who haven't clicked on the link should do so, and gaze in awe at
      the material assembled there.

      Here's another link re Copper Culture - this one less reality-based
      and a little more toward the "fringe" (but still interesting)...

      http://www.geocities.com/stoahist/Acheron.html