Herb Wagner's "Wisconsin's Ancient Copper Mines" web page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008

      Herb, All,

      I should have mentioned this  in the last post, but the Dr. EW and David Johnson's Old Copper Culture web site has many references to copper mining and artifacts found in various parts of Wisconsin that this very much supports Herb Wagner's ideas,  research and "Wisconsin's Ancient Copper Mines" web site.

      http://www.atthecreation.com/wis.anc/%20cu.mines.html

      Putting that fine web site under a heading, too.  For the record and easy search access.

      Members please feel free to put anything else of your own up there under a new heading that relates to our purposes and subject matter at this site that our host MinnesotaStan set up. (He must be traveling or on assignment somewhere....)