Dr. EW & David Johnson's Old Copper Culture web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008

      Folks,

      I believe I have sent the following web site before but want to title it for reference and easy access. As you know, any of us can search on the Messages page and get a list of all posts by a certain member here, or subject heading, etc.

      I see Steve Hilgren  over at his Ancient Vikings site, like a schoolboy fooling around with his new BetaTexting he picked up from Oz' instructions here. Thanks again Steve and Rick for the fun new info.

      90+ year old recently retired veterinarian, Dr. E Johnson and his son David have an extensive gem and mineral display plus ancient and historic copper culture web site, and Copper Room museum in Doc's basement. These fellows aren't considering possibilities much into the arena of diffusionist thought  but nevertheless, have a wonderful collection, documentation, and web site. If any of you are over this way and want a tour of Doc's basement here in Central Wisconsin. If he hasn't sent most of the collection to his son's home in Missouri and is still in good health, let me know ahead and I will set something up along with a little meeting at my house.

      The Old Copper Culture-North America's First Metal Miners and Metal Artisans

      by Dr. E.W. Johnson and David Johnson.

      http://copperculture.homestead.com/