Re: from THOR site # 2866 Rowing the boat [or Digging for clues]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
      I should have listed the THOR site links when I pulled out my message
      below from their site:

      Temporarily due to THOR site research resady to be published?, I
      think one has to become a member via permission of the host at THOR
      to read messages. Steve also just listed our and the THOR group's web
      lins in a post to PreColumbian Inscriptions (where we all began!).

      The Home Pages of the three groups, which many of you are already
      members or click in to follow posts:

      Ancient Vikings in America:

      Pre-Columbian Inscriptions:

      And, the Yahoo's "My Groups" link might be useful for you who are
      members of more than one Yahoo Group. The link puts them all on one
      page to click into and lists # of New Messages:

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"