Re: [ancient_waterways_society]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      Welcome to the group, Richard, and thank you for introducing youself.
      I haven't, but perhaps others here have visited or done some work in
      Sedona or Carlsbad Canyon.

      Stan (MinnesotaStan) is host and designer of the web site; I am co-
      host and everyone here pretty much run the group. A great many of the
      guidelines here came from a web group called PreColumbian
      Inscriptions. The group otentimes is quiet, unlike now, as you can
      see from the flurry of interesting posts.

      I've no doubt many within this and other related research web groups
      would agree with you, and hope to somehow contribute to the re-
      writing of some of the erroneous and/or missing historical and
      ancient accounts that we have all been taught.

      Susan

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Murray"
      <murph3333@...> wrote:

      > Hi Susan:
      > I am back in Massachsetts after a 20 journey to the West, Sedona,
      AZ and Carlsbad, Ca. I have an avid interest in past history, not the
      kind that is taught in schools.

      Chris"