AAAPF/Thor/Midwest Epigraphic Conference in 2 weeks

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 9:14 PM
      Stan, All here,

      If others at this web site besides Rick, Pam, Vince, Norman, and myself
      are going to the Ohio conference early next month and seeking to link
      up, please let us know here. Again, the AAAPF conference site w/list of
      speakers is:

      http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=37

      First visit to Ohio and the ancient mounds, I plan to be there a week,
      and as a committee member, will help with registration.
      I may be reached via cell phone down there: 715-212-5659

      Conference updates and details will then best be viewed at the
      Thor/Ohio Rock message group; host is William Smith, a main organizer
      of the conference:

      Pam and Vince both sent nteresting posts to that site today.

      There will be other gatherings and conferences where others from this
      group may be able to have an opportunity to meet. Any related events
      that you come across or are in your areas, please let us know.