Re: Trowels, not backhoes

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11 10:45 PM
      Hi Susan/all. The show starts at 9 PM eastern Thursday, September 13th, not sure where you found 7 PM, unless you're computer is set on Mountain time.

      Just go to blogtaldradio.com/oopa-loopa-cafe  a couple minutes before the hour and click on the "Listen" button. Or, now that the oopaloopacafe.com  site is up and running, you can go to the main page and click on the button there at the appointed time  (unabashed self-promotion).

      I had a long conversation with Vince regarding the damage to the mound. The pictures only tell part of the story, Vince will fill in some details that just don't come through in the photos. The whole affair is downright appalling.

      Yes, I'm certain we'll get to his study (and extensive work) regarding the tablets. There is grist there for several segments of OLC, but we'll probably have to give those tablets a "lick and a promise" for this one.

      If anyone missed the links for the photos, you can find them here

      I promise I'll get back to the discussion with Steve regarding Hapgood and Velikosky, but it will probably be a couple weeks into November before my schedule frees up a little. The conference, moving,  and my upcoming wedding is eating much, much time...

      Oz

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12 12:53 AM
        Hi Rick,

        Sorry to have put an incorrect time for the upcoming radio interview
        in my post; I have deleted the old web site altogether. If the first
        web site you listed in your last post is clicked, the last radio
        shows are all listed as 7PM. The second web link/new OLC site you
        list reads 9PM eastern, 6PM pacific.

        I suggest people use only the new one when entering the archives or
        to listen to a current show. Otherwise, there may be confusion by
        some re: the correct start time.

        Thanks again for all that you do, Rick. You indeed are busy. Thanks
        for being such a viable part of our web group.

        MSE