20 September OLC segment for Susan

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      Suz,

      Since I know your particular interest centers more around the
      megalithic era, you may want to listen live and possibly pose
      questions during the segment 20 September. Jim Chatters will be my
      guest and he is the first person to apply forensic study to Kennewick
      Man's remains and Jim is also the person who broke the news that those
      remains, C14 dated to 8.400 BCE, are not Native American. The flak
      started flying immediately.
      But I'll let him tell it...

      Oz