History Channel tonight, 8/20/06, from fwded letters

  • Susan English
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      Ancient Waterways members,
      Enclosed is correspondence from AAAPF chair Judy Johnson, Marquette,
      Michigan historicans Fred & June Rydholm, and researcher/author Zena
      Halperen re: History Channel program this evening which might be of
      interest to other related groups.
      It reminds me, I need to detail to this group specifics re: the
      Ancient American Artifict Preservation Foundation Conference coming
      up in early October. Please write for email/conference registration
      download to Judy Johnson's address below.
      Susan
      Here's a note from Zena Halpern to Fred and June Rydholm urging us
      to watch the history channel tonight, Sunday Aug 20th, 8 pm EST
      See below for details.
      Judy
      Judy M Johnson
      Sec. AAAPF
      Chair: Conference on Ancient America, Oct. 6-8, 2006
      PO Box 216, Skandia MI 49885
      906-942-7865