Re: Underwater Ruins in Northwest Wisconsin?

  • herbswoods
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
      Hi Susan,

      I do plan to post a photo of the underwater stone "highway" that I
      discovered and photographed this summer in NW Wis. But as my previous
      post tells, I just got back from a another trip of discovery and have
      lots to do. But I will post a photo on my website to obtain input and
      opinions from you and other members.

      Herb

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"