Re: Grail Seekers

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
      Rick,

      I wish to thank you personally for a fine series of recemt posts
      ('Rant...] between you, Steve, Mike, Pam, and others--some of the
      finest group correspondence I've seen in awhile. Also, Oz, for the
      time, effort and so much of yourself that goes into not only the Oopa
      Loopa Cafe, and for continuing to be an active participant in so many
      related yet diverse groups: PreColumbian Inscriptions, the Ohio
      Rock/Thor group, AncientVikings of America, Ancient Waterways, and
      others. You and those with whom you have been dialoging with, are
      truly helping create a better, more peaceable world by uncovering and
      more accurately understanding the ancient and historic past. As you
      and Steve demonstrated in your dialogue at this site, doing so with
      intelligence, wit, and good manners.

      Appreciation to Stan for creating and continuing to host this fine
      web group.

      I am finally back in town on a Thursday night and able to tune into
      tonight's radio show. Anyone at Ancient Waterways interested in
      calling in or being interviewed, I know Oz is always looking for new
      people.

      Susan

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Osmon"
      <ozman@...> wrote:

      > Hello Loopers!!!
      >
      > This week I am joined by Brian Kannard.
      >
      > Brian maintains the blog "Grail Seekers" and touches on a great
      many of the
      > mysteries surrounding that legendary relic as well as the Ark of the
      > Covenant and others.
      > Having done a bit of that blogging stuff myself, I can appreciate
      how much
      > work is required to do it well. And "well done" is the right phrase
      > describe Brian's site.
      >
      > Brian's "mission statement" says it all:
      >
      > " Grail Seekers
      > The purpose of this site is for commentary on news relating to Holy
      Grail
      > studies. The Grail takes as many forms as there are people
      interested in it.
      > As such there are many tangent lines of interest that touch on the
      differing
      > theories of the Grail. The views in this blog are my own. Please
      feel free
      > to enter in a comment and have your say about what is presented.
      Plus, in
      > the next few months, look for Grailseekers.com for more resources
      relating
      > to your personal Grail quest."
      >

      > I hope you all can tune in for Brian's and my conversation this
      Thursday,
      > August 9th, at 9 PM eastern, 8 central.

      --------
      --------
      > --------------------------------
      >
      > In other news, the still unfinished Oopa Loopa Cafe website and
      studio
      > equipment took a major hit from an electrical storm this past
      Saturday.
      > Equipment was wiped out (phones, DSL modem, wireless router, some
      lights),
      > trees down, nerves frazzled. After some unexpected expenses, Possum
      Holler
      > studios is back on the air. The website back-up disk was a really
      good
      > idea...

      > James Delgado is the executive director of the Institute of Nautical
      > Archaeology at Texas A&M University. In this piece he takes
      exception to
      > somewhat denigrating descriptions of archaeologists by treasure
      hunters and
      > returns fire. >>>>------------->

      > Stone Age Site Surfaces After 8000 Years
      >

      > If at any time you no longer wish to receive these weekly
      reminders, simply
      from the
      > list.
      >
      > Your host
      > Rick Osmon, aka Oz
      >
      > http://blogtalkradio.com/oopa-loopa-cafe
      >
      > Call in during show (646) 652-2720
      >
      > IM to "oopaloopacafe" on Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live messenger,
      during
      > show
      >
      > Mobile (not during show, please) (812) 259-1102
      >
      > ozman@...
      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      8/3/2007