Re: [ancient_waterways_society] A note from Al Cornett

  • William Conner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2013
      Al:

      The "truth" in the ranks of America's timid "party line" archies is that they fear to challenge the "authorites" of our pros and choose to continue the myth that there was not pre-Columbian Old World Contact.

      I have been involved with such Contact ever since I as a high school boy was introduced to my mentor Arlington H. Mallery.  Even the"Indians" whose enemies were these "white people from the Eastern Sea" who lived in prehistoric Kentucky testified to their existence, as I tell about in my book "Iron Age America: Before Columbus."

      William Conner

      "Iron Age America: Before Columbus"
      Columbus, Ohio