A note from Al Cornett

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
      Al, I hope you don't mind sharing these words with Ancient Waterways people?

      CHANGING REALITIES:
      For true scholars, there would be no thrill knowing everything. Time changes reality and each new discovery either embellishes or demolishes the realities of set paradigms. Someday, another entity will dig and discover, and hold our record to the sunlight, and again exclaim "Oh, it's such a wonderful myth."
      And man's spirit wil cry, just as the spirits of ancient Sumer and those first pre-Columbian settlers to the Americas cried: "NO, no. We were here; we were real."
      And so it is with old tombstones and carvings on stone that weather away in the deserted places - those places and evidence stagnated scholars love to ignore.

      PS Did anyone attend the talk in Madison, WI regarding the Hensler Petroglyph Site?  I am anxious for details on what state they are in, if not Wisconsin?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2013
        That's what i'm talking about, jack! (to paraphrase some ducky-people on TV lately.)
        Artificial bridges of 'superhuman' magnitude beg for us to listen!
        -c

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2013
          Al:

          The "truth" in the ranks of America's timid "party line" archies is that they fear to challenge the "authorites" of our pros and choose to continue the myth that there was not pre-Columbian Old World Contact.

          I have been involved with such Contact ever since I as a high school boy was introduced to my mentor Arlington H. Mallery.  Even the"Indians" whose enemies were these "white people from the Eastern Sea" who lived in prehistoric Kentucky testified to their existence, as I tell about in my book "Iron Age America: Before Columbus."

          William Conner

          "Iron Age America: Before Columbus"
          Columbus, Ohio