very ancient bridge

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      This is a subject for discussion on Ancient Waterways, lets hear some
      comments.

      http://www.rense.com/general30/nasa.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
        Provoking... and legendary history.
        It has been proven over the centuries that if you truly want a bit of information to survive global disruption or vast bridges of time, instill it in the religioso-belief psyche of the culture(s). The tale of Noah's Ark a good example... of course we now know similar the epics of Ziusudra, Gilgamesh, and Atrahasis
        preceded the writing of the Hebrew stories, but here we are 4,000 years later, still talking about it.

        Possible foundations of truth... the melting of the Laurentine Ice Sheet that swiftly raised all sea levels and flooded the Black Sea. In less than a generation, all global coastal populations were in crisis, some slowly, many catastrophically. There are many theorists who point to possible asteroid impact in Canada that accomplished the climactic renaissance in a matter of months, less than a year. Flood indeed.

        Take away some of that water. Would this newly discovered 'bridge' then have been much more easily built?
        Next question... exactly what kind of work-crew?
        The Srimad-Bhagavatam rendition describes a demi-god/spirit workforce of  divine 'monkeys'.
        Oversized, powerful, intelligent, bi-pedal hominids.
        (Again with the Sasquatch descriptions prevalent in world-wide indigenous folk-bases?)

        Earth no longer has Neanderthals, nor the so-far-found handful of other Cro-magnon, Erectus, Habilis, Ergastor, Ramidus sorts that have gone before. We cannot be so egotistical to think that we've 'discovered' all forms of large, tool-using and communicating creatures that lived in previous geological eras. Might the mythology of Bhagavatam been based on biological truth? Or perhaps the workers may even been trainable apes who could have labored under more intelligent direction... now both races extinct, only the stories remain. We've used Chimpanzees for circus acts to spaceflight experiments. Why not a previous 'human' variety to get some other animal to do their bidding for either fear of punishment or pleasurable reward?

        There the bridge sits. It was artificially constructed. There are specific, cultural descriptions about how it was done. I personally favor the route of further exploration of the area for fossil remains of the builders, rather than dismiss it as 'unbelievable'. What fun!

        -crispy

        This is a subject for discussion on Ancient Waterways, lets hear some
        comments.

        http://www.rense.com/general30/nasa.htm

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional