at the forks in the river

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
      A CBC story of a meeting of first nation people, about 11 nations, at
      a fork in a river near Winnipeg. Ancient farming implements found,
      and of course controversy on how the dig was done by two views of the
      information saved when a new museum was constructed on the site. It
      is a kind UN of the first nation people in the time period excavated.
      As with all salvage digs it had serious time constraints.

      http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2013/08/28/mb-archelogists-farming-agriculture-forks-human-rights-museum.html
    • Karla Akins