Templar Bishop David Richarde

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007

      Hello Loopers!!

      This week we have the pleasure of chatting with David Richarde, Bishop of the Templar Church.

      David Richarde has been a contract builder for over 30 years, married for 25 years with two grown children. Along the way, his passion for studying theology and science has kept him a student of life, traveling the world in search of connections for these two fields, once united. He began sharing revelations on themes of the grail mystery, in 1998, with essays of comparative analysis (science and theology) and music, connections hidden for centuries amidst dense metaphors. For this sharing, he was ordained in 2004 as a bishop for the Knights Templar, spiritual order. His studies are grounded in shared experience, bringing a broad perspective to the table of knowledge. He is releasing a book, "The Yellow Dog River-Magical Dialogue of a Woodland Stream" a celebration of water wherein the river comes to life, and reveals a "blueprint" for our material and spiritual being.

      The book is available on Amazon.com

      "

      The Grail is a very old, yet renewed everyday, rich and then as paltry as

      can be. A sweet, beautiful women, then an old hag. Embrace the moon, and get

      hung on the horns of it. No one knows where she comes from, or where she

      goes, or even what she is, but she is there. No worries about "searching"

      then, it will seek you out, when you are least ready. -- David Richarde

      I hope you all can join in the fun this Thursday at 9 PM Eastern, 8 Central for the discussion with David

      Last week's show featured Brian Kannard, Freemason, columnist, blogger, and researcher of the Holy Grail. Scott Wolter called in to offer new information for Brian, Dr. Flange called with questions about the Illuminati and UFO's, and William Smith called to offer news about his recent participation in an archeological dig.
      You can listen to that segment HERE

      Steve Hilgren took his research on the road this week, loading up a big "mooring stone" and turned the Rose City Festival into a "rock" festival.

      My long time acquaintance, John Carlo, has a new forum called "Lost Libraries at the Giza Plateau".
      I liked John's idea so much, I set up a version for the Oopa Loopa Cafe Bulliten Board, though the threads aren't defined yet...
      "We" (mostly Pam Geise and William Smith) have been busy getting things ready for the AAAPF Conference (Oct 5~7) in Wilmington,OH. Seating is limited, so get your registration in soon! (Form attached)

      If at any time you no longer wish to receive these weekly reminders, simply reply to this email and I will reluctantly and gently remove you from the list.

      Your host
      Rick Osmon, aka Oz

      Call in during show (646) 652-2720

      IM to "oopaloopacafe" on Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live messenger, during show

      Mobile (not during show, please) (812) 259-1102