Aboriginal Peopling of the Americas

  • land_lubber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      Here is an amazing and excellent presentation that offers superb insights into the Aboriginal peopling of the Americas. It is well worth listening carefully to the full 100 minutes. A lot of ground is covered and a set of ideas are explained that I think answer a lot of questions.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETm2e4M7T4c

      Here is a six minute video that is sort-of an introduction to the longer video, it also includes some Aboriginal language story-telling at the end:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-25zQEc_s
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        Amazing, exciting addenum and continuation, as I see it, of Ethel G. Stewart's original observation of the same  language connection between n.China/s.Siberia and the Athabascan origins. The Ket could have been of a wider distribution than we realize prior to the Bronze Ages and their language base an origin to more than the remnant population of present day Kets. Stewart's hypothesis could be just as valid as this present researcher.
        -c

        Here is an amazing and excellent presentation that offers superb insights into the Aboriginal peopling of the Americas. It is well worth listening carefully to the full 100 minutes. A lot of ground is covered and a set of ideas are explained that I think answer a lot of questions.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETm2e4M7T4c

        Here is a six minute video that is sort-of an introduction to the longer video, it also includes some Aboriginal language story-telling at the end:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-25zQEc_s

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: