Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: clovis not first article

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
      Thanks Susan, and I do get Robin's e mails.  It was a Larry Furo link from that site that Steve was commenting on in this exchange.
      On Jun 9, 2013, at 1:55 AM, Susan wrote:

      Steve (and Ted),

      Ancient Waterways Society member Robin Mueller Hammer from Minnesota started a new YahooGroup last year about this time called The Old Copper Complex and Ancient Waterways America.  You fellows must have missed the message Robin sent to this group at that time with  information about the group which has grown quickly and Robin is doing an excellent job administering the site.   Vince Barrows and a number of members of our group here post there regularly. Here is Robin's post: