Re: New file uploaded to ancient_waterways_society

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 65 , May 21, 2013
      Thanks for the link. I find that it is interesting to see how a copper spear point from Minn. can be connected to the 5th dynasty of Egypt. Does this mean that all the other copper artifacts are not Viking or early explorers? How did the maker of this copper tool determine what latitude he was on? I am not qualified to say what is or is not factual, however I feel more facts are needed to support this story.

      Message 65 of 65 , May 31, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ancient_waterways_society
        group.

        File : /LONGYOU-4.doc
        Uploaded by : drsrmdejonge <drsrmdejonge@...>
        Description : LONGYOU CAVES, CHINA