Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Out of Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas History

  • Karla Akins
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013
      Thanks so much for the kind and generous welcome, Susan! So glad I found this group. Loving it.

      Karla Akins

      On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Susan <beldingenglish@...> wrote:

      I don't believe I'd specifically mentioned new member born and reared in Kansas, author Karla Akins who joined our group in February and already posting regularly here.   A motorcycle-riding minister's wife, one site includes early historic books for young people. Thanks for your input and enthusiasm here.

      --
      Karla Akins