Re: Out of Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas History

  • trayloroo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11 5:54 PM
      Thanks, interesting Kansas info. Such writing seems to be every place ... just have to suspect it will be there ...

      Cal Traylor
      ========================

      > I, too, am enjoying group posts here. Nice for me now to be 'just a
      > member' after years co-hosting. I no longer have administrator access
      > so unable to monitor/delete Spam, etc. Ted, you really do an excellent
      > job co-hosting/hosting, have kept the group going, people interconnected
      > and informed from your many volunteer involvemente, site preservation
      > work, and membership in a number of related internet groups.
      > I still like to occasionally greet and send a link pertaining to members
      > here. I saw "Kansas" come up a couple of times recently and recalled a
      > link that I did post prviously post jere. I d0ubt AWS members, Crystal
      > (and Wayne) Trickle will mind my posting this article, "Out of
      > Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas
      > History":http://www.epigraphy.org/pdf/outofepigraphycomehistory.pdf
      > <http://www.epigraphy.org/pdf/outofepigraphycomehistory.pdf>

    • Karla Akins
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11 9:12 PM
        Good stuff! Thanks for sharing it.

        On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Susan <beldingenglish@...> wrote:

        I, too, am enjoying group posts here.  Nice for me now to be 'just a member' after years co-hosting.  I no longer have administrator access so unable to monitor/delete Spam, etc.  Ted, you really do an excellent job co-hosting/hosting, have kept the group going, people interconnected and informed from your many volunteer involvemente, site preservation work, and membership in a number of  related internet groups.

        I still like to occasionally greet and send a link pertaining to members here.  I saw "Kansas" come up a couple of times recently and recalled a link that I did post prviously post jere.  I d0ubt  AWS members, Crystal (and Wayne)  Trickle will mind my posting this article, "Out of Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas History":

        --
        Karla Akins

      • Karla Akins
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11 9:13 PM
          Thanks so much for the kind and generous welcome, Susan! So glad I found this group. Loving it.

          Karla Akins

          On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Susan <beldingenglish@...> wrote:

          I don't believe I'd specifically mentioned new member born and reared in Kansas, author Karla Akins who joined our group in February and already posting regularly here.   A motorcycle-riding minister's wife, one site includes early historic books for young people. Thanks for your input and enthusiasm here.