Out of Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas History

    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013
      I, too, am enjoying group posts here.  Nice for me now to be 'just a member' after years co-hosting.  I no longer have administrator access so unable to monitor/delete Spam, etc.  Ted, you really do an excellent job co-hosting/hosting, have kept the group going, people interconnected and informed from your many volunteer involvemente, site preservation work, and membership in a number of  related internet groups.

      I still like to occasionally greet and send a link pertaining to members here.  I saw "Kansas" come up a couple of times recently and recalled a link that I did post prviously post jere.  I d0ubt  AWS members, Crystal (and Wayne)  Trickle will mind my posting this article, "Out of Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas History":

      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2013
        I don't believe I'd specifically mentioned new member born and reared in Kansas, author Karla Akins who joined our group in February and already posting regularly here.   A motorcycle-riding minister's wife, one site includes early historic books for young people. Thanks for your input and enthusiasm here.

        http://www.amazon.com/Karla-Akins/e/B0068QA3DY

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wrote:

        > I, too, am enjoying group posts here. Nice for me now to be 'just a
        > member' after years co-hosting. I no longer have administrator access
        > so unable to monitor/delete Spam, etc. Ted, you really do an excellent
        > job co-hosting/hosting, have kept the group going, people interconnected
        > and informed from your many volunteer involvemente, site preservation
        > work, and membership in a number of related internet groups.
        > I still like to occasionally greet and send a link pertaining to members
        > here. I saw "Kansas" come up a couple of times recently and recalled a
        > link that I did post prviously post jere. I d0ubt AWS members, Crystal
        > (and Wayne) Trickle will mind my posting this article, "Out of
        > Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas
        > History":http://www.epigraphy.org/pdf/outofepigraphycomehistory.pdf

      • trayloroo
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2013
          Thanks, interesting Kansas info. Such writing seems to be every place ... just have to suspect it will be there ...

          Cal Traylor
          ========================

          > I, too, am enjoying group posts here. Nice for me now to be 'just a
          > member' after years co-hosting. I no longer have administrator access
          > so unable to monitor/delete Spam, etc. Ted, you really do an excellent
          > job co-hosting/hosting, have kept the group going, people interconnected
          > and informed from your many volunteer involvemente, site preservation
          > work, and membership in a number of related internet groups.
          > I still like to occasionally greet and send a link pertaining to members
          > here. I saw "Kansas" come up a couple of times recently and recalled a
          > link that I did post prviously post jere. I d0ubt AWS members, Crystal
          > (and Wayne) Trickle will mind my posting this article, "Out of
          > Epigraphy Comes Forth Kansas
          > History":http://www.epigraphy.org/pdf/outofepigraphycomehistory.pdf
          > <http://www.epigraphy.org/pdf/outofepigraphycomehistory.pdf>

        • Karla Akins
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2013
            Good stuff! Thanks for sharing it.

            --
            Karla Akins

          • Karla Akins
            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2013
              Thanks so much for the kind and generous welcome, Susan! So glad I found this group. Loving it.

              Karla Akins