Fwd: good news for a change

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013

      Begin forwarded message:

      I got this short trailer which connects a Mount Shasta tribe with Maori people of New Zealand.  Share the story if you feel like it as it is being released in the US.  Through an odd twist of fate, the people are linked by the same fish which were sent all over the world from a fish hatchery on the McCloud River, before it was damned in the 1930's.

      The only place in the world where the fish took hold and spawned was a river in New Zealand.  The fish are coming back home in the story, as I got the impression that the dam was being taken down, from the film trailer, to repopulate the river here.  A new meaning to what goes around, comes back around.

      http://www.winnememwintu.us/

      Be well

      Ted Sojka
      Decorah, Iowa