Kalimu

  • CTF
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013

      Have any of you heard of or been to this site in Malibu, CA?  There are caves, a balanced rock, multiple stone faces, ancient stone walls, ancient concrete, energy anomalies and more.  The site compares to Marcahuasi in South America which I believe may have been built as long as 40,000 years ago.  Any feedback pro or con is appreciated.

      I am uploading a photo of an underwater platform found in the area, I couldn't attach it to this message.  Please email any questions or thoughts.

      http://www.unicusmagazine.com/html/kalimu.htm

      Chris
    • C TRAYLOR
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2013

         Regarding the land of Mu, there is another Mu ....
         ... try this in your search window   -     ancient Mu, between China and Japan

        Cal