New genetic study of Ancient Americans

  • kbs2244
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
      Northwest South America has always had a strong Japanese connection.

      I cannot recall right now, but either Ecuador or Peru had just lately elected an ethnic Japanese as president.
    • C TRAYLOR
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013

           Try this in your Internet search window:
                    former japanese president of peru
        Cal

        This message is in English, thank our veterans

        for keeping the front lines .... over there.