Fwd: St Louis-mound city

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Ted Sojka <tedsojka@...>
      Date: April 12, 2013 7:56:18 AM CDT
      Subject: Fwd: St Louis-mound city

      Here is some good news for a change.  I hope we have turned a corner in recognizing the value of history, respect for other cultures, and how we treat each others beliefs.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Ted Sojka <tedsojka@...>
      Date: April 12, 2013 7:45:33 AM CDT
      Subject: St Louis-mound city

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013
        Thanks for posting this update at the AWS site, Ted.  i had been following this site for some time.
        As noted within articles, one activity that will not be allowed there are archaelogical digs!

        Susan