Re: elephants

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8 11:29 AM
      Welcome to the new members.

      What I find most intriguing after reading several articles on the  dwarf elephant or mammoth in and around the Channel Islands is the possibility of its existance 20,000-47,000 + years ago and it alleged abilities as a distance swimmer.  One such article below.  Good comments, and thanks for beinging up this subject again.

      http://www.mednscience.org/sites/default/files/products/Agenbroad_Mammoths_Humans_0.pdf

      I like to search the Ancient Waterways archives here as know many members  have taken time to post  thoughtful comments and brought forward previous research subjects as this.  Just under "elephant" alone, for example ---not even including "mastadon" or "mammoth" --- are  thirty-nine posts from this group dating  back to 2007: