Articles to be posted here

  • minnesotastan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      After creating this website for the Ancient Waterways Society, I
      became aware of the Precolumbian Inscriptions site, which has similar
      goals. It's more active (that's not hard to imagine), so I've been
      posting articles and links there.

      I think it's worthwhile to start posting material here. Maybe if I
      do, others will do so as well. We'll start with an old Scottish boat...