Vikings

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      No we have not found an old Viking ship, but the History Channel has a
      great Sunday night TV series about these travelers of ancient
      waterways. Not for the squeamish, but interesting if you are a
      sailor, or a Nordic descendant. All the Minnesota descendants seem to
      such nice polite people, and I did have an in depth stay at Luther
      College, home of the Norseman and Norwegian Pizza, and Lefse tortillas.
    • Prophecykeepers Foundation
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        Skol boyka!

        Er du Svensk?