3 rock iPhotos

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      I hope these come through for you PC users, and these are samples of reticulated rock.  Susan has put some of us on Yoly's West Virginia site and I am sending these photos out on our site too.  This rock was used as it it strong, lighter than solid rock, possibly has some insulating value in basement foundation structures used in the past.  The rock lampost was built in the 20's.

      The pieces in the center were laid on end for contrast and decoration.

      ted

      IMG_1396.JPG

      IMG_1398.JPG

      IMG_1407.JPG