AE "Tracking the Templars"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      I carry personal and family interest in the Knights Templar and Freemasons, and enjoyed considering some of the possibilities of the  "Tracking the Templars" episode last week on AE...once again,  from Scott Wolter's 'forensic geology' standpoint:

      http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=w_DUG8-BFbI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dw_DUG8-BFbI

      If that link doesn't work, the H2 one below includes the above plus last night's "America's Oldest Secret", which I have not seen but continues from the previous episode, includes the Newport Tower:

      http://www.history.com/shows/america-unearthed/videos/america-unearthed-tracking-the-templars#america-unearthed-tracking-the-templars

      **** From the start, I have been following multiple reviews both pro and con on the America Unearthed series and ask that folks reading our posts who are not members of our group please refrain from emailing me any more reviews or scathing commentary.
        I, too, have found many kernels of truth within the Dan Brown books such as the DaVinci Code, Lost Symbol.  My late grandfather was a high ranking Mason and the books 'ain't all fiction, folks'.

      Susan English -- sent from my iPad