Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Solutrean Evidence

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 13, 2013
      If they can boat from ireland and Spain, they could boat from Siberia to Alaska.  Skin boats have been around way before St. Brendon.

      Did you see video at the bottom of the article?  A lecture, but one that gives the evidence.

      On Feb 13, 2013, at 8:35 PM, Jeff wrote:

      I liked that article, but the associated map is certainly mistaken in advocating the now obsolete Ice Bridge theory, which never provided any suitable explanation for how Asian immigrants were supposed to have crossed from Beringia, over the 1,500+ miles of barren Late Pleistocene glaciers, in order to reach habitable lands to the South.

      Warm Regards,

      Jeff

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T