Re: [ancient_waterways_society] another viewpoint

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
      Exactly, Vince!
      We as a group of friends do need to help educate Scott so that he doesn't embarrass himself later by making statements like "if its a 'giant' then it wasn't Native American".  Scott is a geologist trying to mega-download the diffusionist scene in a matter of a few years what's taken us decades to assimilate in our own heads. He may not know the history of the Lene Lape and Roanoak natives that met the ships, that many of their number naturally stood 7 foot tall and better. He's willing to breast the waves as our breaker-bow if we back him up with info he can work with. Send him good data and it will be used.
      -crispy