Fwd: Native American Heritage Events

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Richie Brown, Ho Chunk speaker on this subject can be found on You Tube videos that have been posted on the AWS site before.  For those of you near Madison, Wisconsin it would be worthwhile to hear this talk.
      ted

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Culture Works <cultureworks.wi@...>
      Date: February 11, 2013 11:09:38 PM CST
      To: undisclosed-recipients:;
      Subject: Native American Heritage Events

      CultureWorks, Inc.
      Protecting the Effigy Mounds
                         of the Lower Wisconsin Riverway
      announces...

      Linda Meadowcroft is presenting a lecture:
      "The Ghost Eagles of Wisconsin: Indian Mounds and Other Heritage Sites"
      WHAT: PCA's Brown Bag Lunch Series
      WHERE: Portage Center for the Arts
      301 E. Cook Street, Portage, WI 53901
      608-742-5655
      WHEN: Thursday, February 14 NOON
      $5.00 at the door
      See you there!

      AND...
      CultureWorks, Inc. is forwarding the following announcement: