Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Solutrean Evidence

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

      no problem.  we are not very formal here.

      may the truth always be known very widely very soon.

      sitting owl

      Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:08:05 +0000
      To: Ancient Waterways Society<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Wayne May<wayne@...>

      Thank you, Mr. White, for taking these things into consideration. All I can add is that if you want to compose a credible record of Cherokee prehistory, then you will have to confront this issue, and find some credible resolution. Otherwise, you will merely be amusing the arkies, historians, etc.

      Warm Regards,

      Jeff Lewin

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "joe white" <joe_white@...>
      Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:01:59 -0600
      To: <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Terry Miller<walosi25@...>; Pamela Sexton<psexton50@...>; wayne<wayne@...>; Will Blueotter, White Roots of Peace Council NAC<nighthawkwebworks@...>

      Siyo,

      it will all fit together at the ends of the various research projects.

      look how far we have come with the DNA in the past 13 years.

      Scott Wolter,  Donald Panther-Yates, Chief Rogers, Blueotter,
      Terry Miller, Wayne May, and many others are working to bring all of this
      together where we can easily understand it.

      I am sure that when it is ready, Wayne May will publish the results
      in Ancient American Magazine.

      keep up this important research.

      shalom,

      sitting owl
      From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
      Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com

      This is what my Cherokee ancestors have insisted for centuries... that we migrated here from across the eastern ocean. Ethnologists figured that out in the 1930s.

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

        yup.

        sitting owl
        From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
        Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
        To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 12, 2013
          The "anti-comet" theory as described in Wikipedia is questioned even by Wikipedia: "The neutrality of this article is disputedRelevant discussion may be found on the talk page."

          Several confirming experiments have indeed occurred and been juried and are either in the publication process or are awaiting an open slot in a journal. Rick Firestone may yet be vindicated on this one.

          --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "joe white" wrote:

          > yup.
          >
          > sitting owl

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 13, 2013
            I liked that article, but the associated map is certainly mistaken in advocating the now obsolete Ice Bridge theory, which never provided any suitable explanation for how Asian immigrants were supposed to have crossed from Beringia, over the 1,500+ miles of barren Late Pleistocene glaciers, in order to reach habitable lands to the South.

            Warm Regards,

            Jeff

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T