Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Solutrean Evidence

  • Prophecykeepers Foundation
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
      Another point is the traditional Cherokee do not claim to have a single genesis... we do know that we have had influxes of many different groups of travelers over a long period of time... we even have a special clan for them so they can be taught how to be Cherokee.

      Tahlequah has rewritten history in some instances e.g in the case of Sequoyah.

      We have cultural memories of some of our ancestors that migrated here from off-planet. There is no plausible explanation for what happened in Sumeria anciently other than extra-terrestrial intervention.

      Our original Cherokee language is NOT Being spoken and people assume we are Iroquoian, which is not true.

      Dr Charles Jahtlohi Rogers is one of maybe 15 people (maybe even less) among the Cherokee who can even begins to understand and/or explain our ancient linguistic history.

      Generally, most Cherokees don't know and they don't want to know either.

      .

      From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
      Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com

      This is what my Cherokee ancestors have insisted for centuries... that we migrated here from across the eastern ocean. Ethnologists figured that out in the 1930s.

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

        no problem.  we are not very formal here.

        may the truth always be known very widely very soon.

        sitting owl

        Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:08:05 +0000
        To: Ancient Waterways Society<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: Wayne May<wayne@...>

        Thank you, Mr. White, for taking these things into consideration. All I can add is that if you want to compose a credible record of Cherokee prehistory, then you will have to confront this issue, and find some credible resolution. Otherwise, you will merely be amusing the arkies, historians, etc.

        Warm Regards,

        Jeff Lewin

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "joe white" <joe_white@...>
        Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:01:59 -0600
        To: <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: Terry Miller<walosi25@...>; Pamela Sexton<psexton50@...>; wayne<wayne@...>; Will Blueotter, White Roots of Peace Council NAC<nighthawkwebworks@...>

        From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
        Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
        To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

          yup.

          sitting owl

          From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
          Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
          To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 12, 2013
            The "anti-comet" theory as described in Wikipedia is questioned even by Wikipedia: "The neutrality of this article is disputedRelevant discussion may be found on the talk page."

            Several confirming experiments have indeed occurred and been juried and are either in the publication process or are awaiting an open slot in a journal. Rick Firestone may yet be vindicated on this one.

            --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "joe white" wrote:

            > yup.
            >
            > sitting owl

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 13, 2013
              I liked that article, but the associated map is certainly mistaken in advocating the now obsolete Ice Bridge theory, which never provided any suitable explanation for how Asian immigrants were supposed to have crossed from Beringia, over the 1,500+ miles of barren Late Pleistocene glaciers, in order to reach habitable lands to the South.

              Warm Regards,

              Jeff

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T