Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Solutrean Evidence

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi, there. I'm not sure these issues are related. The N. American Solutreans seemed to go extinct as a result of a catastrophe involving meteor impacts, which also wiped out the Late Pleistocene megafauna of N. America. If you think you can fit the Solutrean Atlantic crossings into your time frame, fine. While the diffusionist community has no lack of disagreements over chronologies, I am sure we can handle one more.

      The Center for the Study of the First Americans has covered the late Pleistocene extinctions well in their periodical _Mammoth Hunters_. Regrettably, I am unsure which issue covered this, and will have to go through my saved .pdf versions when an opportunity arises. Any one who cares to sift through the years of back issues on their website can also find the information by that method.

      Warm Regards,

      Jeff Lewin

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
      Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Solutrean Evidence

      This is what my Cherokee ancestors have insisted for centuries... that we migrated here from across the eastern ocean. Ethnologists figured that out in the 1930s.

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 10, 2013
        Other Indians called us "People Of The Cave Country." We were dug in like Alabama ticks.

        Also explains how the Bear Clan, mother clan of all 80+ Cherokee clans, got here from Europe. Ethnologists say we came from Northern Europe.

        In the end, science is only guessing what happened and when... with lots of use of the words "seems to have."

        If guessing is good enough for you, go for it.

        Our people have cultural memories, and as time goes buy more and more of the are being verified by science.

        The truth is nobody knows for sure.

        Pleistocene megafauna is the set of species of large animals that lived on Earth during the Pleistocene epoch and became extinct in a Quaternary extinction event. These species appear to have died off as humans expanded out of Africa and southern Asia, the only continents that still retain a diversity of megafauna comparable to what was lost. The Americas, northern Eurasia, Australia and many larger islands lost the vast majority of their larger and all of their largest mammals. Four theories have been given for these extinctions: hunting by the spreading humans,[1] climatic change, spreading disease, and an impact from an asteroid or comet,[2] a combination of which is also possible.

        The Cherokees did NOT originate in North America, are different from the Muskogean Creeks and others

        What Our Historical Chiefs Have Said
        According to Chief Attakullakulla's ceremonial speech to the Cherokee Nation in 1750, we traveled here from "the rising sun" before the time of the stone age man.

        What Anthropologists Say Today
        The Cherokee migrated back and forth from Mexico twice, making the Ozark plateau our home the second time, about 800-1500 years ago. This fact has been proven scientifically by Dr. Tim Jones (a Cherokee descendant) of the University of Arizona -- who holds doctorate degrees in BOTH archeology AND anthropology.

        What Anthropologists said in 1949
        Cherokees skulls are NOT like those of other American Indians, as is shown from Anthropological evidence gathered in Archeological sites.
        From a newspaper article titled For Palefaces, by Walter Carroll, Durham Morning Herald, December 11, 1949,

        "Dr. Kelly explained that his initial concern with Cherokee Origins occurred when he came to the Cherokee reservation in 1929 as a fellow of the National Research Council. He had traveled from Harvard to make a racial study of the present tribes, principally their head forms, which are 'dolichocephalic,' (Ancient European, like Hitler called "Aryan" and like many of the Basque Indigenous people of  the mountains of Spain possessed anciently) in contrast he said, with more southeastern tribes, who were prevailingly 'round-headed.' "

        "'Speculations about the origins of the Cherokee' Dr. Kelly said, 'has agitated the minds of anthropologists for fifty years or more, beginning with James Mooney, who made investigations on Cherokee myths and traditions at the turn of the century.'"
        "'Anthropologists', Dr. Kelly told the people gathered at the feast, 'have always been intrigued by the ethnic picture of the Cherokee, holding the great central massif of the Southern Appalachian Mountains, a mountain people whose culture always reflected adaptation to uplands, surrounded by tribes of different linguistic and cultural backgrounds. To the south and west, since earliest recorded history (the reports of the expedition of Hernando DeSoto and other 16th century Spanish explorers) were the various tribes belonging to the great Muskogean-speaking family. On the north were the Algonquins and Iroquoian (editors relatives, and toward the Carolina coast was the conclave of Siouan-speaking tribes, whose presence as detached Siouan tribes in the southeast is almost as big a mystery as the Cherokees.'"

        "Dr Kelly explained that archaeologically the picture of the Cherokee origin remains a mystery despite a great amount of theorizations. This is true, he said, in spite of the extensive archeological work done in the southeast in the last 20 years.Work of the Tennessee Department of Anthropology, Dr. Kelly stated, has indicated that the Overhills Cherokees were culturally divergent from the parent body of the older Cherokee settlements in the highland sections of North Carolina and South Carolina."

        "Dr. Kelly was high in his praise of the Cherokee people. He described them as a brave, wise, and intelligent group, but added that they had always been "Something like the Irish" in that they could not pass up a good fight when they saw one."

        What Our Cherokee Historians Have Said

        Budd Gritts was a prominent conservative Baptist minister, author of the first Keetoowah Constitution and one of the reorganizers of the Original Keetoowah Society in 1858.

        The Cherokee Nation lands were allotted at the turn of the 20th century, and its government was terminated by Congress in 1906... illegally as it turns out...

        Levi B. Gritts was the ONLY man ever recognized by all Cherokee Nation factions to be acceptable as their Chief back in the mid 1920s.
        Budd's relative Levi B. Gritts taught that the Cherokee came from an island off the coast of South America that sank after the elders misused "white fire." This is too close to the story of the destruction of Atlantis to be ignored except by the most inveterate cynics among us.
        Levi B. Gritts was a very honorable person and remembered as a very wise man, and later became historian for the Cherokee Nation after Harry Truman illegally appointed W.W. Keeler as Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation, an action which was later overturned in Ground vs. Keeler, and the U.S. Supreme Court ordered the governments of a "5 civilized tribes" to hold elections and set up national governments.

        Old Traditions Held By Some Cherokee
        Some Cherokee holy people taught that we came from what is known today as "Atlantis," from a Medicine Clan called the Assaga (pronounced Ah-sah-gah). These people sent out colonies to preserve the Ageless Wisdom. One group of Assaga went into the Great Smokey Mountains where they later combined with other wanderers to become the Cherokees. Another group settled in what became "New England" and combined with an exiled Cherokee clan to become the Oneida tribe, and another went much further North into what became Nova Scotia to become known as Naskapi.

        OK feel free to mock all this now.

        From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
        Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
        To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
          I find it interesting that the Yuchi have an almost identical legend of their origins. According to Samuel W. Brown, Jr., hereditary chief of the Yuchi, their homeland was an island to the east, specifically Andros Island which was the remnant of a “legendary island destroyed ages ago in an enormous natural catastrophe.” From Joseph Mahan, "The Secret."

          From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
          Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
          To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
            My point was not to give you a hard time, or to mock your claims. Insofar as you show concern for your heritage, and the prehistory of your nation, I certainly have no objection, and wish you all the best. I was just pointing out that there is an existing historical and archaeological record, and if I am right in suspecting that you hope, where possible, to harmonize your proposed prehistory and chronology with the existing record of history and archaeology, issues such as this may arise.

            Over the years, the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_event>, which I alluded to in my earlier post, was promoted in some articles I read. Upon reading through Wikipedia's entry on this subject, it no longer seems that this hypothesis offers a credible explanation of the Late Pleistocene extinction. Contrary to what I had previously read, the supposedly coinciding extinction of paleo-indian populations also seem to have been disproven, so I willingly yield to you on this point, and, in fairness, will give some further consideration to the chronology and prehistory you propose.

            If I remember rightly, the Eastern Cherokee Nation have recently begun to trace their ancestry to the Old Testament Patriarch Abraham (according to Chief Joe White? Chief White Owl??). My understanding of the accepted history, prehistory, and chronology make this claim a bit more difficult to reconcile with your proposed Solutrean origin of the Cherokee. The time frame proposed by archaeologists for known Solutrean sites predates Abraham's time in the 17th century B.C. by several millenia. Tying these threads together would seem to pose a more serious challenge to your proposed prehistory for the Cherokee.

            Warm Regards,

            Jeff

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
            Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
            To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

              Siyo,

              it will all fit together at the ends of the various research projects.

              look how far we have come with the DNA in the past 13 years.

              Scott Wolter,  Donald Panther-Yates, Chief Rogers, Blueotter,
              Terry Miller, Wayne May, and many others are working to bring all of this
              together where we can easily understand it.

              I am sure that when it is ready, Wayne May will publish the results
              in Ancient American Magazine.

              keep up this important research.

              shalom,

              sitting owl

              From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
              Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
              To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                Thank you, Mr. White, for taking these things into consideration. All I can add is that if you want to compose a credible record of Cherokee prehistory, then you will have to confront this issue, and find some credible resolution. Otherwise, you will merely be amusing the arkies, historians, etc.

                Warm Regards,

                Jeff Lewin

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "joe white" <joe_white@...>
                Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:01:59 -0600
                To: <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                Cc: Terry Miller<walosi25@...>; Pamela Sexton<psexton50@...>; wayne<wayne@...>; Will Blueotter, White Roots of Peace Council NAC<nighthawkwebworks@...>

                From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                  Correction--should have written "Chief White"--no offense intended.

                  While I am accustomed to thinking of myself as a paleface, I at least have some Pawnee, Western Cherokee, and Mohawk ancestry.

                  Warm Regards,

                  Jeff Lewin

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  From: "Jeff" <quarefremeruntgentes7@...>
                  Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:08:05 +0000
                  To: Ancient Waterways Society<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                  Cc: Wayne May<wayne@...>

                  From: "joe white" <joe_white@...>
                  Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:01:59 -0600
                  To: <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                  Cc: Terry Miller<walosi25@...>; Pamela Sexton<psexton50@...>; wayne<wayne@...>; Will Blueotter, White Roots of Peace Council NAC<nighthawkwebworks@...>

                  From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                  Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                  To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                    No offense taken... I was mocked by somebody on this group last year for sending links to the very same website simply because the word dolichocephalic was misspelled.

                    From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                    Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                    To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                      It's a little tough to harmonize with "science" that admits they are guessing and don't really know... and our people anciently actually lived through it and remembered it and passed it down.

                      We have a song "Here Come the Ethnos" and we just laugh sometimes. Ethnologists were more helpful to us 100+ years ago, but are less helpful today. Science nowadays makes certain assumptions in order to keep themselves in employment.

                      We really don't care if you believe us or not... we know who we are. We were told long ago we would see America come and go from our continent.

                      .

                      From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                      Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                        Carbon-14 dating is the standard method used by scientists to determine the age of certain fossilized remains.  As scientists will often claim something to be millions or billions of years old (ages that do not conform to the Biblical account of the age of the earth), Christians are often left wondering about the accuracy of the carbon-14 method.  The truth is, carbon-14 dating (or radiocarbon dating, as it’s also called) is not a precise dating method in many cases, due to faulty assumptions and other limitations on this method.
                        Carbon has a weight of twelve atomic mass units (AMU’s), and is the building block of all organic matter (plants and animals).  A small percentage of carbon atoms have an atomic weight of 14 AMU’s.  This is carbon-14.  Carbon-14 is an unstable, radioactive isotope of carbon 12.  As with any radioactive isotope, carbon-14 decays over time.  The half-life of carbon 14 is approximate 5,730 years.  That means if you took one pound of 100 percent carbon-14, in 5,730 years, you would only have half a pound left.
                        Carbon-14 is created in the upper atmosphere as nitrogen atoms are bombarded by cosmic radiation.  For every one trillion carbon-12 atoms, you will find one carbon-14 atoms.  The carbon-14 that results from the reaction caused by cosmic radiation quickly changes to carbon dioxide, just like normal carbon-12 would.  Plants utilize, or “breath in” carbon dioxide, then ultimately release oxygen for animals to inhale.  The carbon-14 dioxide is utilized by plants in the same way normal carbon dioxide is.  This carbon-14 dioxide then ends up in humans and other animals as it moves up the food chain.
                        There is then a ratio of carbon-14 to carbon-12 in the bodies of plants, humans, and other animals that can fluctuate, but will be fixed at the time of death.  After death, the carbon-14 would begin to decay at the rate stated above.  In 1948, Dr. W.F. Libby introduced the carbon-14 dating method at the University of Chicago.  The premise behind the method is to determine the ratio of carbon-14 left in organic matter, and by doing so, estimate how long ago death occurred by running the ratio backwards.  The accuracy of this method, however, relies on several faulty assumptions.
                        First, for carbon-14 dating to be accurate, one must assume the rate of decay of carbon-14 has remained constant over the years.  However, evidence indicates that the opposite is true.  Experiments have been performed using the radioactive isotopes of uranium-238 and iron-57, and have shown that rates can and do vary.  In fact, changing the environments surrounding the samples can alter decay rates.
                        The second faulty assumption is that the rate of carbon-14 formation has remained constant over the years.  There are a few reasons to believe this assumption is erroneous.  The industrial revolution greatly increased the amount of carbon-12 released into the atmosphere through the burning of coal.  Also, the atomic bomb testing around 1950 caused a rise in neutrons, which increased carbon-14 concentrations.  The great flood which Noah and family survived would have uprooted and/or buried entire forests.  This would decrease the release of carbon-12 to the atmosphere through the decay of vegetation.
                        Third, for carbon-14 dating to be accurate, the concentrations of carbon-14 and carbon-12 must have remained constant in the atmosphere.  In addition to the reasons mentioned in the previous paragraph, the flood provides another evidence that this is a faulty assumption.  During the flood, subterranean water chambers that were under great pressure would have been breached.  This would have resulted in an enormous amount of carbon-12 being released into the oceans and atmosphere.  The effect would be not unlike opening a can of soda and having the carbon dioxide fizzing out.  The water in these subterranean chambers would not have contained carbon-14, as the water was shielded from cosmic radiation.  This would have upset the ratio of carbon-14 to carbon-12.
                        To make carbon-14 dating work, Dr. Libby also assumed that the amount of carbon-14 being presently produced had equaled the amount of carbon-12 – he assumed that they had reached a balance.  The formation of carbon-14 increases with time, and at the time of creation was probably at or near zero.  Since carbon-14 is radioactive, it begins to decay immediately as it’s formed.  If you start with no carbon-14 in the atmosphere, it would take over 50,000 years for the amount being produced to reach equilibrium with the amount decaying.  One of the reasons we know that the earth is less than 50,000 years old is because of the biblical record.  Another reason we can know this is because the amount of carbon-14 in the atmosphere is only 78% what it would be if the earth were old.
                        Finally, Dr. Libby and the evolutionist crowd have assumed that all plant and animal life utilize carbon-14 equally as they do carbon-12.  To be grammatically crass, this ain’t necessarily so.  Live mollusks off the Hawaiian coast have had their shells dated with the carbon-14 method.  These test showed that the shells died 2000 years ago!  This news came as quite a shock to the mollusks that had been using those shells until just recently.
                        We’ve listed five faulty assumptions here that have caused overestimates of age using the carbon-14 method.  The list of non-compliant dates from this method is endless.  Most evolutionists today would conclude that carbon-14 dating is – at best – reliable for only the last 3000 to 3500 years.  There is another reason that carbon-14 dating has yielded questionable results – human bias.
                        If you’ve ever been part of a medical study, you’re probably familiar with the terms “blind study” and “double-blind study”.  In a blind study, using carbon-14 dating for example, a person would send in a few quality control samples along with the actual sample to the laboratory.  The laboratory analyst should not know which sample is the one of interest.  In this way, the analyst could not introduce bias into the dating of the actual sample.  In a double-blind study (using an experimental drug study as an example), some patients will be given the experimental drug, while others will be given a placebo (a harmless sugar pill).  Neither the patients nor the doctors while know who gets what.  This provides an added layer of protection against bias.
                        Radiocarbon dates that do not fit a desired theory are often excluded by alleging cross-contamination of the sample.  In this manner, an evolutionist can present a sample for analysis, and tell the laboratory that he assumes the sample to be somewhere between 50,000 years old and 100,000 years old.  Dates that do not conform to this estimate are thrown out.  Repeated testing of the sample may show nine tests that indicate an age of 5000 to 10,000 years old, and one test that shows an age of 65,000 years old.  The nine results showing ages that do not conform to the pre-supposed theory are excluded.  This is bad science, and it is practiced all the time to fit with the evolutionary model.
                        The Shroud of Turin, claimed to be the burial cloth of Christ, was supposedly dated by a blind test. Actually, the control specimens were so dissimilar that the technicians at the three laboratories making the measurements could easily tell which specimen was from the Shroud.  This would be like taking a piece of wood and two marbles and submitting them to the lab with the instructions that “one of these is from an ancient ponderosa pine, guess which.”  The test would have been blind if the specimens had been reduced to carbon powder before they were given to the testing laboratories.  Humans are naturally biased.  We tend to see what we want to see, and explain away unwanted data.
                        Perhaps the best description of the problem in attempting to use the Carbon-14 dating method is to be found in the words of Dr. Robert Lee. In 1981, he wrote an article for the Anthropological Journal of Canada, in which stated:
                        "The troubles of the radiocarbon dating method are undeniably deep and serious. Despite 35 years of technological refinement and better understanding, the underlying assumptions have been strongly challenged, and warnings are out that radiocarbon may soon find itself in a crisis situation. Continuing use of the method depends on a fix-it-as-we-go approach, allowing for contamination here, fractionation there, and calibration whenever possible. It should be no surprise then, that fully half of the dates are rejected. The wonder is, surely, that the remaining half has come to be accepted….  No matter how useful it is, though, the radiocarbon method is still not capable of yielding accurate and reliable results. There are gross discrepancies, the chronology is uneven and relative, and the accepted dates are actually the selected dates.”
                        The accuracy of carbon-14 dating relies on faulty assumptions, and is subject to human bias.  At best, radiocarbon dating is only accurate for the past few thousand years.  As we’ve seen though, even relatively youthful samples are often dated incorrectly.  The Biblical record gives us an indication of an earth that is relatively young.  The most reliable use of radiocarbon dating supports that position.  This method of dating, overall, tends to be as faulty and ill conceived as the evolutionary model that is was designed to support.
                      • Prophecykeepers Foundation
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                          Like I said we tradition-minded folks love European-minded folks for trying to understand but we really don't care if you believe us or not.

                          We noticed 500 years ago that Europeans immigrants to our continent were prone to fantasies and did not practice what they preached, so we don't take much of your science seriously.

                          .

                          From: "joe white" <joe_white@...>
                          Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:01:59 -0600
                          To: <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                          Cc: Terry Miller<walosi25@...>; Pamela Sexton<psexton50@...>; wayne<wayne@...>; Will Blueotter, White Roots of Peace Council NAC<nighthawkwebworks@...>

                          From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                          Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                          To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013
                            Another point is the traditional Cherokee do not claim to have a single genesis... we do know that we have had influxes of many different groups of travelers over a long period of time... we even have a special clan for them so they can be taught how to be Cherokee.

                            Tahlequah has rewritten history in some instances e.g in the case of Sequoyah.

                            We have cultural memories of some of our ancestors that migrated here from off-planet. There is no plausible explanation for what happened in Sumeria anciently other than extra-terrestrial intervention.

                            Our original Cherokee language is NOT Being spoken and people assume we are Iroquoian, which is not true.

                            Dr Charles Jahtlohi Rogers is one of maybe 15 people (maybe even less) among the Cherokee who can even begins to understand and/or explain our ancient linguistic history.

                            Generally, most Cherokees don't know and they don't want to know either.

                            .

                            From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                            Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                            To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

                              no problem.  we are not very formal here.

                              may the truth always be known very widely very soon.

                              sitting owl

                              From: "joe white" <joe_white@...>
                              Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:01:59 -0600
                              To: <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>
                              ReplyTo: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                              Cc: Terry Miller<walosi25@...>; Pamela Sexton<psexton50@...>; wayne<wayne@...>; Will Blueotter, White Roots of Peace Council NAC<nighthawkwebworks@...>

                              From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                              Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                              To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

                                yup.

                                sitting owl

                                From: Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...>
                                Sender: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:17 -0800 (PST)
                                To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 12, 2013
                                  The "anti-comet" theory as described in Wikipedia is questioned even by Wikipedia: "The neutrality of this article is disputedRelevant discussion may be found on the talk page."

                                  Several confirming experiments have indeed occurred and been juried and are either in the publication process or are awaiting an open slot in a journal. Rick Firestone may yet be vindicated on this one.

                                  --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "joe white" wrote:

                                  > yup.
                                  >
                                  > sitting owl

                                • Jeff
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 13, 2013
                                    I liked that article, but the associated map is certainly mistaken in advocating the now obsolete Ice Bridge theory, which never provided any suitable explanation for how Asian immigrants were supposed to have crossed from Beringia, over the 1,500+ miles of barren Late Pleistocene glaciers, in order to reach habitable lands to the South.

                                    Warm Regards,

                                    Jeff

                                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T