Re: [ancient_waterways_society] mound photos [2 Attachments]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Ted
      The Indian head geoglyph shows up on google earth near medicine hat. It is amazing in my opinion and there are some other alignments/ distance ratios to speak of: check out YouTube links on this topic...

      Check out this video on YouTube:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY65HFr0BxA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

      Check out this video on YouTube:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowqRL8p-Zc&feature=youtube_gdata_player