Re: History Ch.-2 America Unearthed, Medieval Desert Mystery (44 min)

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hy Crystal
      I thought the show was well put together and got your attention at the start with the man in the pit with a bull bleeding above. The expert Egyptology person indicated this was the practice in Egypt 5,000 years ago. This is 800 years before the great parymids and 600 years before Stonehenge. I especially liked the part where Scott indicated the Native Americans would have used the Buffalow instead of the Bull. The Egyptian expert saved himself when he stated all pharos left their name with carvings. What is most convincing is the external tool marks on the outside straight edge of the stone that indicate it may have been part of a standing wall at one time. All I can say is after you view it sit back and look at the new facts you have that do not need any additional research. I am at a toss up between the History Chanel and Dancing with the Stars.