History Ch.-2 America Unearthed, Medieval Desert Mystery (44 min)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2013
      another episode of History Channel-2: America Unearthed - Medieval Desert Mystery (44 min. You Tube)

      http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kcJF9XIDI8A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkcJF9XIDI8A

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wrote:

      > Since so many here are familiar with the work of or acquainted with
      > 'forensic geologist' from Minnesota, Scott Wolter, here is last
      > Saturday's 43-minute History Channel2 series,
      > America Unearthed: American Mayan Secrets Pilot | , first within a
      > series.
      > Surprising to see so many full access links within days of its TV
      > premiere.
      > http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mJSpMPsdG74&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmJ\
      > SpMPsdG74

      JSpMPsdG74>
      > Upcoming Episodes on U2 Show Schedule (see web site for schedule, time
      > zones in hour locality). it appears that all will be free, accessible by
      > You Tube for those overseas.
      > (Here, my friends are more about giants, and in minnesota! Nthanks
      > forrecent submissions, Steve and Rick.)
      > Fridays at 10/11p
      > Episodes in the next 2 weeks
      > 1. Friday, Jan 11, 10/9c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
      > 2. Tuesday, Jan 15, 8/7c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
      > 3.
      >
      > 4. Tuesday, Jan 15, 9/8c Great Lakes Copper Heist: TVPG
      > 5. Tuesday, Jan 15, 10/9c Medieval Desert Mystery:

      2> TVPG
      > 6. Friday, Jan 18, 10/9c A Deadly Sacrifice: TVPG
      > View Complete TV Schedule

    • wayne trickle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
        Hi Susan,
         I wanted to see if anyone has any opinions on the Jan.18th episode titled "Deadly Sacrifice". I thought the graphics were very good showing the alignment at the Anubis Cave site.
        Thanks,
        Crystal Trickle

        another episode of History Channel-2: America Unearthed - Medieval Desert Mystery (44 min. You Tube)

        http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kcJF9XIDI8A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkcJF9XIDI8A

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wrote:

        > Since so many here are familiar with the work of or acquainted with
        > 'forensic geologist' from Minnesota, Scott Wolter, here is last
        > Saturday's 43-minute History Channel2 series,
        > America Unearthed: American Mayan Secrets Pilot | , first within a
        > series.
        > Surprising to see so many full access links within days of its TV
        > premiere.
        > http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mJSpMPsdG74&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmJ\
        > SpMPsdG74

        JSpMPsdG74>
        > Upcoming Episodes on U2 Show Schedule (see web site for schedule, time
        > zones in hour locality). it appears that all will be free, accessible by
        > You Tube for those overseas.
        > (Here, my friends are more about giants, and in minnesota! Nthanks
        > forrecent submissions, Steve and Rick.)
        > Fridays at 10/11p
        > Episodes in the next 2 weeks
        > 1. Friday, Jan 11, 10/9c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
        > 2. Tuesday, Jan 15, 8/7c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
        > 3.
        >
        > 4. Tuesday, Jan 15, 9/8c Great Lakes Copper Heist: TVPG
        > 5. Tuesday, Jan 15, 10/9c Medieval Desert Mystery:

        2> TVPG
        > 6. Friday, Jan 18, 10/9c A Deadly Sacrifice: TVPG
        > View Complete TV Schedule

      • Susan English
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
          Crystal,
          I get the History Channel via satellite, not yet the History Channel-2 (H2) so have to rely on YouTube videos.  Had not heard of the episode called "Deadly Sacrifice".  Found a link to the full program which I will post now and watch it later. Hopefully someome will follow up on Crystal's inquiry to this group.
          Susan English -- sent from my iPad

          On Jan 24, 2013, at 11:48 AM, wayne trickle <wtrickle@...> wrote:

          Hi Susan,
           I wanted to see if anyone has any opinions on the Jan.18th episode titled "Deadly Sacrifice". I thought the graphics were very good showing the alignment at the Anubis Cave site.
          Thanks,
          Crystal Trickle

          another episode of History Channel-2: America Unearthed - Medieval Desert Mystery (44 min. You Tube)

          http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kcJF9XIDI8A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkcJF9XIDI8A

          --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wrote:

          > Since so many here are familiar with the work of or acquainted with
          > 'forensic geologist' from Minnesota, Scott Wolter, here is last
          > Saturday's 43-minute History Channel2 series,
          > America Unearthed: American Mayan Secrets Pilot | , first within a
          > series.
          > Surprising to see so many full access links within days of its TV
          > premiere.
          > http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mJSpMPsdG74&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmJ\
          > SpMPsdG74

          JSpMPsdG74>
          > Upcoming Episodes on U2 Show Schedule (see web site for schedule, time
          > zones in hour locality). it appears that all will be free, accessible by
          > You Tube for those overseas.
          > (Here, my friends are more about giants, and in minnesota! Nthanks
          > forrecent submissions, Steve and Rick.)
          > Fridays at 10/11p
          > Episodes in the next 2 weeks
          > 1. Friday, Jan 11, 10/9c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
          > 2. Tuesday, Jan 15, 8/7c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
          > 3.
          >
          > 4. Tuesday, Jan 15, 9/8c Great Lakes Copper Heist: TVPG
          > 5. Tuesday, Jan 15, 10/9c Medieval Desert Mystery:

          2> TVPG
          > 6. Friday, Jan 18, 10/9c A Deadly Sacrifice: TVPG
          > View Complete TV Schedule

        • Susan English

            another episode of History Channel-2: America Unearthed - Medieval Desert Mystery (44 min. You Tube)

            http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kcJF9XIDI8A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkcJF9XIDI8A

            --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wrote:

            > Since so many here are familiar with the work of or acquainted with
            > 'forensic geologist' from Minnesota, Scott Wolter, here is last
            > Saturday's 43-minute History Channel2 series,
            > America Unearthed: American Mayan Secrets Pilot | , first within a
            > series.
            > Surprising to see so many full access links within days of its TV
            > premiere.
            > http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mJSpMPsdG74&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmJ\
            > SpMPsdG74

            JSpMPsdG74>
            > Upcoming Episodes on U2 Show Schedule (see web site for schedule, time
            > zones in hour locality). it appears that all will be free, accessible by
            > You Tube for those overseas.
            > (Here, my friends are more about giants, and in minnesota! Nthanks
            > forrecent submissions, Steve and Rick.)
            > Fridays at 10/11p
            > Episodes in the next 2 weeks
            > 1. Friday, Jan 11, 10/9c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
            > 2. Tuesday, Jan 15, 8/7c Giants in Minnesota:TVPG
            > 3.
            >
            > 4. Tuesday, Jan 15, 9/8c Great Lakes Copper Heist: TVPG
            > 5. Tuesday, Jan 15, 10/9c Medieval Desert Mystery:

            2> TVPG
            > 6. Friday, Jan 18, 10/9c A Deadly Sacrifice: TVPG
            > View Complete TV Schedule

          • Bill
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
              Hy Crystal
              I thought the show was well put together and got your attention at the start with the man in the pit with a bull bleeding above. The expert Egyptology person indicated this was the practice in Egypt 5,000 years ago. This is 800 years before the great parymids and 600 years before Stonehenge. I especially liked the part where Scott indicated the Native Americans would have used the Buffalow instead of the Bull. The Egyptian expert saved himself when he stated all pharos left their name with carvings. What is most convincing is the external tool marks on the outside straight edge of the stone that indicate it may have been part of a standing wall at one time. All I can say is after you view it sit back and look at the new facts you have that do not need any additional research. I am at a toss up between the History Chanel and Dancing with the Stars.