Fwd: 5 iPhotos of Copper Pour

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      I hope to share this with the group from Ancient Waterways.  I am not sure how to add photos on the website and perhaps Susan can help me place them there.

      Begin forwarded message:

      Jeff Bennett is on the left, kneeling next to Wayne Potratz of the U of Minneostoa

      The clay mold for the copper Hide.

      Copper Ingots produced from the mold.

      Heated copper cooling in the mold.

      The "pattern" with a handle used to make the mold.

    • Susan English
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        I don't, Ted, as haven't added photos or foles for some time.  Ask Renoud deJonge or others Fo, this group who have.  My regards to Jeff Bennett in Minnesota.  He stopped here briefly a few years agombetween sailboat excursions, borrowed some of my correspondnce with Marion Dahm.   I'd hoped he would join this geoup to share the "Copper Road" work he and others have long been engaged in.  So mu h good research and staggering new research coming out of Minnesota these days...

        Susan English -- sent from my iPad

        On Jan 14, 2013, at 12:18 PM, Ted Sojka <tedsojka@...> wrote:

        I hope to share this with the group from Ancient Waterways.  I am not sure how to add photos on the website and perhaps Susan can help me place them there.

        Begin forwarded message:

        <2010_03_26-Copper Ingot Project 044.jpg>
        Jeff Bennett is on the left, kneeling next to Wayne Potratz of the U of Minneostoa
        <2010_03_03-Copper ingot 022.jpg>
        The clay mold for the copper Hide.

        <Copper Ingot Project-4-12-10 008.jpg>
        Copper Ingots produced from the mold.

        <2010_03_26-Copper Ingot Project 049.jpg>
        Heated copper cooling in the mold.

        <2010_03_03-Copper ingot 018.jpg>
        The "pattern" with a handle used to make the mold.