Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: History Channel2 America Unearthed, 43 minute premier

  • Susan English
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013

      Cal, the link i sent should have sent you the 43 minute premier (below) of The new "America Unearthed" series with Scott Wolter (click red arrow).

      Here too is a link telling more about the H2 series:

      If most of you cannot get You Tube videos in your computers from my iPad,  sorry about that.

      0:00 / 43:39
      17 likes, 2 dislikes
      America Unearthed S01E01: American Mayan Secrets Pilot |

      On Jan 7, 2013, at 10:31 PM, C TRAYLOR <trayloroo@...> wrote:

      http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mJSpMPsdG74&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmJSpMPsdG74

      --
        The above hot-link landed on a good site with about ten 45 minute program, History Channel.  However, I could not open any of those links.  If I copy the WWW address and paste it into a fresh web page, that works.  I watched the history of UFO contacts with earth.

      One complaint, too many interviewees talked with their hands. Cal

    • C TRAYLOR
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013

           Thanks .... That worked.  Different search engines often get different results.  Sometimes I specify which search engine I used when I provide a link.

        Mainly I use Yahoo or Google; Google Books for research and Google Maps for my history, their maps can give me a GPS reading at my desk of places I see on their satellite, these are remarkably accurate.  If you do not know how to do this, ask me.  It is invaluable for your notes.   About 20 percent of autos have a GPS now, add cell phones .... and other hand=held devices .... and you have a huge audience.  And, ten years or 100 years from now That Historic Place  can be found.  It might be under a parking lot, but we can find it.

        Re Google, have you ever seen their short documentary about their garage and inside their operations?  I can email it, 1.6 gig ten-images, ask me direct by email.

        However, the last site also is worth keeping in my preference list ....  More good TV programing than I have time.  I have been without a TV for 2.5 years .... by choice.  As a lady friend said: "You can get a lot more done without it."  She was soooooo right.

        Cal